One Simple Way To Remove Pet Stains
Carpet and year old pet stains are one of the most frustrating problems for home owners. They can make a 6 million dollar home look like an unkept filthy pig sty.
Many people have probably tried many chemicals before giving up and accepting that pee stain from last year is never coming off and will just be a “part of the home”.
Fortunately, there is an easy quick simple solution you learned in chemistry class that you probably never have tried yet.
You can stop lying to every guest that comes in from telling them the thing that looks like a pee stain is actually just a part of the “carpet decoration”.
Making the pet stains remover is easy and only needs house hold products you already have in your cabinets. Lucklily for you, you don’t have to hire a house cleaning service on this one.
You will need…
- Baking Soda
- Mix your Vinegar and water with about 50/50 of each to get some Vinegar-Water Solution. Put that away since you are going to need it later.
- You will need to apply baking soda over all the areas of the stains on your carpet. Make sure to spread them evenly across your carpet and all part of the surfaces that need to be cleaned.
- Now remember that Vinegar-Water solution you whipped up in the beginning of this process.This is where it comes in handy! Go ahead and spray your Vinegar-Water solution over the baking soda you spread out on the stains.
- Now comes the fun part. Wait 2-3 hours to let your Home-Made Cleaning Remover seep into those nasty stains and do its magic. You can go watch TV, play video games or eat a snack until. No rules here.
- Okay time is up! Get a good scrubber and start scrubbing off your Vinegar-Baking soda mix of the floor. You should start to see the stains coming off easily now as you scrub. Almost as easing as erasing marker from a whiteboard.
- You’re almost finished, but not quite yet. Get a good broom to sweep off all the baking soda on the carpet. If you are a little more tech-savy and not old fashioned, you can of-course use a vacuum instead.
- Bring all your friends and brag to them about how you have the cleanest carpets in town.
This method usually works for most carpet/pet stains. If you weren’t able to get the stains off with this method, you should consider hiring a professional cleaning company and they can use specialized chemicals and mixes to get it off. If that doesn’t work, your stains are most likely permananet and carpets may need to be replaced.
Our friends at West Maids offer fantastic solutions for stain removals, so be sure to check them out!